Method comprises isolation of DNA and PCR tests:
1. GMO screening (presence of CaMV35S promoter and NOS terminator)
2. Detection and identification of specific GM events
3. Quantification of GMO (%w/w) LOQ=0.1%
Detection limit is 1pg of DNA, enabling detection of genetic modification in:
- samples of only 0.01% GMO (one modified out of 10,000)
- food and feed products: lecithin, flour, chops, flakes, soybean meal, soybean protein isolates…
Method is accurate , sensitive and standardized. From March 2012 IS ACCREDITED according to SRPS ISO/IEC 17025 by ATSerbia.
The IMGGE-Laboratory for plant molecular biology was authorized by Ministry of Agriculture of Republic of Serbia as an official institution for GMO testing.
dr Jelena Samardzic
Laboratory for Plant Molecular Biology
Vojvode Stepe 444a, P.O.Box 23, 11010 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3976414
Fax: +381 11 3975808