Laboratory for Human Molecular Genetics
Institute of molecular genetics and genetic engineering (IMGGE),
University of Belgrade
V. Stepe 444a, P.Fah 23, 11010 Belgrade, Serbia
Mobile: +381 65 3976212
Phone: +381 11 397 62 12
Fax: +381 11 397 58 08
2011 - PhD student, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
2004-2011 - M.Sc. in Biology, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade
2013 - Research Associate, Laboratory for Human Molecular Genetics, IMGGE
2011 - 2013 - Research Trainee, Laboratory for Human Molecular Genetics, IMGGE
2011 - Laboratory for Human Molecular Genetics, IMGGE
- Expression analysis of SOXB genes during in vitro neural differentiation of embryonal carcinoma cells.
- Analysis of molecular mechanisms that involved human SOX genes during processes of in vitro neurogenesis and
- Characterisation of human SOX14 gene function.
- Introducing and application of flluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) for detection of numerical and structural chromosome aberations in human.
- Popovic J.,Stanisavljevic D.,Schwirtlich M.,Klajn A.,Marjanovic J.,Stevanovic M. Expression analysis of SOX14 during retinoic acid induced neural differentiation of embryonal carcinoma cells and assessment of the effect of its ectopic expression on SOXB members in HeLa cells. 2014. PloS One.Mar 17;9(3)
- Spasojevic N., Jovanovic P., Stanisavljevic D., Stefanovic B., Dronjak S. Hypothalamic noradrenaline synthesis, uptake and storage in rats during adaptation to long-term individual housing. 2013. Neurochemical Journal, 7 (2), 139-143.
- Spasojevic N., Stanisavljevic D., Gavrilovic L., Jovanovic P., Cucakovic A., Dronjak S. Hippocampal asymmetry in expression of catecholamine synthesizing enzyme and transporters in socially isolated rats. 2012. Neuroendocrinology Letters, 33, 631-635.